Commercial Strategy Manager - London
At Auror, we’re empowering the retail industry to tackle theft and Organised Retail Crime, a $150 Billion problem globally. It’s high volume crime that’s increasingly organised in nature and is putting people, retailers, and communities at risk every day.
Founded in New Zealand 10 years ago, we’re working with some of the best and largest retailers in the world across the UK, US, Canada, Australia & New Zealand. After raising a NZ$30M Series B round, Auror decided to expand into the UK and we have had great traction in the market already partnering with some well known retail brands.
Auror is connecting people and intelligence to reduce crime. We’re harnessing data for good.
In partnership with our leading retail partners, we need people with the passion, determination, and innovation required to overcome one of the world's largest problems. If you’re looking to make a difference with and for the people dedicated to stopping crime, for good, then we want you on our team.
We value co-location and have a hybrid working model; the Auror office is located in the heart of London where you'll be working with a dynamic and fun team. We’re looking for an exceptional generalist who is ready to roll up their sleeves and support growing Auror in the UK. You’ll report to the UK Regional Director supporting all aspects of the business growth including account management, project management, operations, and customer success. This is an exciting opportunity to support growing a successful SaaS scale-up into a new territory.
- Retail Partnerships - Fully integrate and build build long term partnerships with existing Retailers and support with implementation, onboarding & key stakeholder engagement
- Operations - Work with the UK Regional Director on all operational aspects of growing and scaling a business
- Police Partnerships - Build relationships with Law Enforcement agencies and support with integrating them with our Retail partners
- Leadership & Team Development - Embrace and help set the standard for Auror UK on it’s exceptional company identity and guiding principles. Deputise for the Regional Director when required.
I recently joined Auror from another SaaS company as the Global Partnership Director and have previous experience in consulting for the Big 4 at KPMG and spent time in the military. I’m enormously passionate about mental fitness and wellbeing, particularly in the workplace, and I’m absolutely delighted to have joined Auror where the culture is 1st class. Outside of Auror I can be found climbing mountains, running marathons & supporting veterans. I’m excited to work with outgoing individuals that are looking to build and maintain long lasting partnerships. You can check out my LinkedIn here.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- Strong general business skills and acumen - likely an ex-consultant (2-5 years experience) with some start-up or entrepreneurial experience
- Strong communication skills - ability to interact and build relationships with senior executives and lead and influence across multiple levels and functions of an organisation
- Excellent project management skills - having the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time and be comfortable re-prioritising their workload
- Adaptable, creative and self-starting as projects will require research, quick learning, communication and at times filling operational gaps
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work seamlessly and build strong relationships with a variety of personalities and functional disciplines within a company.
- Experience developing executive presentations and documents with advanced level Google Docs, Sheets and Slides skills (or equivalent)
- Proven ability to track, prioritise and drive multiple concurrent projects to success. Ability to utilise data and metrics to communicate to customers
- Entrepreneurial, with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity. Efficient with limited resources. We operate in a dynamic way which means priorities and pace can change accordingly
- Proven experience designing and leading strategic projects at a hyper-growth company
- Understanding of the retail and LP landscape, and if you don’t, you’re interested in learning all about it
- Being a team player who flourishes in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
We are looking for people who demonstrate a strong alignment to our Guiding Principles (you can find these on our Careers page).
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Auror’s guiding principles, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness at Auror, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
- Competitive market base salary: Depending on level of experience - £75,000-95,000 per annum
- Employee share scheme: You’ll own part of a company making a real difference!
- Flexibility: We are hard-working and outcome-focused, but recognize there is more to life than work. We promote a healthy work/life blend.
- Shorter Working Week: Everyone gets Friday afternoon’s off, so you can start your weekend early, and do more of whatever it is that makes you happy.
- Mental and physical health: We understand how vital both mental and physical health is, and have policies to support that, including Wellness Days.
- Private Health Care (Medical): Auror automatically enrols you into our private healthcare plan with Vitality.
- Family-friendly: We offer comprehensive parental leave and benefits for primary and non-primary caregivers.
- Personal development: We support our team to participate in courses, conferences, or events that will help them be relentless about improvement.
- Team socials: We have regular team lunches and social events where most (if not all) activities are during work hours.
- Making an impact: You’ll work to solve interesting problems and help us keep communities safe.
Get in touch:
If you’re excited about our mission and have experience and a passion for this role, please hit 'Apply', and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Something looks off?