Customer Success Manager - Denver, CO
At Auror, we’re empowering the retail industry to reduce theft and Organized Retail Crime, a $150 billion problem globally. It’s high volume crime that’s increasingly organized in nature and is putting people, retailers, and communities at risk every day.
Founded in New Zealand, we’re working with some of the best and largest retailers in the world across Australasia, North America, and the UK.
Auror connects people with intelligence to reduce crime. As a company, we’ve built a high-performing, positive culture with a focus on providing an inclusive environment for a diverse team. If you’re excited about reducing crime and building safer communities, for everyone, then we want you on our team.
The role of the Customer Success Manager is to build strong relationships with our customers through relational and strategic engagement. You will partner with key stakeholders with a focus on ensuring their organisation is seeing the value and achieving real crime reduction outcomes from using our platform.
Through running pilots and leading project rollouts, and developing quarterly engagement plans for around 3-6 enterprise-level customers, you will identify ways in which customer and user engagement can increase, and champion relationships can strengthen. With the support of the Customer Success Specialists, you will run trainings and presentations to varying groups of stakeholders, users, and Police to help them realize the value.
At Auror, we value co-location and have a hybrid flexible working model; the Auror office is located in the RiNo Neighborhood where the majority of the team spend 3 days in the office and 2 days remotely. This is a Denver-based role.
- Owning the customer success relationship and supporting commercial Account Management through partnership with our Retail Partnership Managers (Account and Sales managers)
- Leading pilots & implementations with expert project management capability, focusing on our larger more complex retail partners
- Working with our key champions to understand their priorities and how Auror can add value through ongoing strategic engagement at a market, regional, or user level
- Building proactive customer engagement plans to ensure our customers are reaching their user engagement goals
- Working with the Customer Success Specialists and Customer Success Associates to surface platform wins and outcomes and sharing those learnings to key champions at an AP/LP director-level
- Partnering with customers on Change & Process Management
- Analyzing customer data and creating insights to drive better customer outcomes
- Fostering collaboration across retail and law enforcement
- Collaborating with Product, both as a subject matter expert and a customer advocate
- Strategize and implement user engagement for a one:many approach through inbound support requests via in app messenger, phone, and email
To ace this role, you will…
- Previous Enterprise experience in Customer Success, Customer Care, Account Management roles preferably in the tech industry or experience in Asset Protection and Loss Prevention is also advantageous.
- You are analytical and have the ability to turn data into insights to drive structured and strategic solutions.
- Have experience driving change management within business processes, systems and technology with a people-first focus.
- Ability to guide our customers through rollouts and implementations, using your project management and people skills to make it as seamless and successful.
- Have the ability to see where our users are coming from, understand their day to day and be able to be empathic in their views.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and build strong working relationships but can also be self-starting and able to work alone.
- Have an interest in the tech industry and have knowledge of Auror’s brand and story.
- Are happy to travel for regular customer meetings and events (<10% travel when that is possible again).
We are looking for people who demonstrate a strong alignment to our Guiding Principles (you can find these on our Careers page).
You’ll be reporting to Rachelle Cockrel, Customer Success Lead
"I've had the privilege of working in customer-facing and leadership roles across various industries throughout my career. Before Auror, I built and scaled a customer success team. I joined Auror because of its impactful mission, deliberate culture, and exceptional team members-a rare and lucky find! At Auror, we get to solve a meaningful problem for our customers that makes a difference in the world, and that gets me excited to come to work every day. As someone who thrives on mentoring others and providing best-in-class customer support, I'm excited about the opportunity to add new team members who share our values, drive, and mission to make communities safer.
I love spending quality time with my husband and son. I also enjoy being active (walks, hiking, yoga), trying new restaurants, reading, writing, and arts and crafts."
You can check out my LinkedIn here.
- Competitive Salary Range: Depending on level of experience $100,000 - $120,000.
- Employee share scheme: You’ll own part of a company making a real difference!
- Flexibility: We are hard-working and outcome focused, but recognize there is more to life than work. We promote a healthy work/life blend.
- Shorter work weeks (at full pay): Everyone gets Friday afternoons off, so you can start your weekend early, and do more of whatever it is that makes you happy.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision): Auror covers 100% of the cost of your health insurance plan with United Healthcare & Metlife.
- Focus on mental and physical health: We understand how vital our health is and have policies to support your wellness, including: Wellness Days (days that you can take for any reason whatsoever, not just for when you’re sick/ unwell), a wellbeing coaching service available for you and your family, and up to three expert sessions paid for every year.
- Family-friendly: We offer comprehensive parental leave and benefits for primary and non-primary caregivers, including a baby bonus and meals delivered to your door.
- Personal growth: We support our team to participate in courses, conferences, or events that will help them develop their skills.
- Team love: We have regular team lunches and social events where most (if not all) activities are during work hours.
- Making an impact: You’ll work to solve interesting problems and help us keep communities safe.