Customer Success Operations Manager, Auckland
At Auror, we’re empowering the retail industry to reduce theft and Organized Retail Crime, a $150 billion problem globally. It’s high volume crime that’s increasingly organized in nature and is putting people, retailers, and communities at risk every day.
Founded in New Zealand, we’re working with some of the best and largest retailers in the world across Australasia, North America, and the UK.
Auror connects people with intelligence to reduce crime. As a company, we’ve built a high-performing, positive culture with a focus on providing an inclusive environment for a diverse team. If you’re excited about reducing crime and building safer communities, for everyone, then we want you on our team.
About Customer Success at Auror
Customer Success at Auror is high impact. As we bring on some of the world's largest retailers a lot of our time is spent on planning and delivering large-scale rollouts, running training sessions for thousands of users, and creating strategic engagement plans that ensures our customers see a reduction of crime and harm in their stores. And we are incredibly successful in doing this.
We pride ourselves on the partnerships we have with our customers. We have an incredible NPS score of 71 and continue to have high engagement and satisfaction from our customers. We are proud to set the standard for success in our industry globally. You can learn more about our approach here.
About the role
The Customer Success Operations Manager will play a pivotal role in enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success teams. You will be instrumental in shaping customer success objectives, devising strategic approaches, and implementing scalable processes. This role is a key part of further embedding our approach of global coordination and local implementation. Our objective is to maintain global consistency through standardised tools and processes, all while empowering our regional teams to tailor strategies unique to their region.
- Enhancing 1-to-many activities: Streamline and optimise customer interactions by reducing dependencies on the Customer Success teams. Maintain and improve our Help Centre, in-app product tours, one-pagers, and inbound support channel to enable efficient scaling of recurring activities.
- Tech stack management: Oversee the Customer Success tech stack, focusing on maximising the utilisation of existing tools while strategically planning for future needs. Develop and refine chat bots, automated playbooks, workflows, and both internal and external processes.
- Metrics and benchmarks: Collaborate with Customer Success leaders to establish metrics and benchmarks to understand customer health and the efficacy of customer success initiatives across local and global contexts.
- Global continuity and knowledge: Ensure consistent operations across all four regions by aligning customer success onboarding, processes and practices. Identify opportunities for improving internal product and tool knowledge and proactively implement strategies to enhance the team's expertise.
- Product adoption: Drive increased customer product adoption by assisting in the creation and delivery of product releases.
This role reports to Ruby Arden, Director Global Customer Success
I have worked at some of New Zealand’s top tech startups over the past 8 years and have discovered I love working with smart and agile teams, solving complex problems. I am passionate about helping people do their best work, am people-led and am an empath to my core. I thrive off watching the people around me doing incredible things and want people to dream big. If you are like me before I joined Auror, you may not yet fully understand what we do. What I can tell you is that the work we do solves real problems - it is meaningful, gives me purpose, and helps keep our communities safe. Outside of work, you will find my girlfriend and I renovating our house, eating at the best spots, and travelling to the beach or snow at any opportunity. Check out my LinkedIn here.
- Have previous experience in an operations or enablement role (e.g. Customer Operations, Customer Success Operations)
- Possess strong analytical skills with an ability to analyse data, metrics, and trends to drive informed decisions and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate a collaborative approach to identifying opportunities, engaging key stakeholders in meaningful discussions, taking a hands-on approach to execution, and presenting successes and insights.
- Have a customer-centric mindset by deeply understanding customer needs with a commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Thrive in a dynamic and rapidly evolving environment, adapting strategies and tactics as needed to address changing business needs
- Demonstrate a continuous learning mindset. You stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies relevant to Customer Success and operations
You share our values as we are looking for people who demonstrate a strong alignment to our Guiding Principles (you can find these on our Careers page)
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Aurors guiding principles, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness at Auror, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
- Competitive Market Salary: Depending on level of experience - $80,000-$120,000NZD
- Employee share scheme: You’ll own part of a company making a real difference!
- Flexibility: We are hard-working and outcome focused, but recognise there is more to life than work. We promote a healthy work/life blend.
- Shorter work weeks: Everyone gets Friday afternoons off, so you can start your weekend early, and do more of whatever it is that makes you happy.
- Focus on mental and physical health: We understand how vital our health is and have policies to support your wellness, including: Wellness days, and up to three expert sessions paid for every year.
- Family-friendly: We offer comprehensive parental leave and benefits for primary and non-primary caregivers, including a baby bonus and meals delivered to your door.
- Personal growth: We support our team to participate in courses, conferences, or events that will help them develop their skills.
- Team love: We have regular team lunches and social events where most (if not all) activities are during work hours.
- Making an impact: You’ll work to solve interesting problems and help us keep communities safe.
If you’re excited about our mission and you have experience and a passion for this role, please hit “Apply” below.
We’re proud that Auror is a place where everyone can learn and grow. So if you’re not sure that you tick all the boxes but feel you’re close to what we’re looking for, please apply anyway as we’d love to hear from you!
Once you apply, you’ll hear from us to acknowledge your application. If you have questions about any of the above, or if you have any accessibility requirements, we’ll be able to help you from there.