Growth Marketing Coordinator
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Sunday, July 23, 2023
Welcome to HealthMatch!
At HealthMatch, we’re on a mission to accelerate Medicine by putting patients at the heart of the drug development process. We’re starting by transforming the way they connect with clinical trials; bringing a patient- and digital-first approach that makes it faster and easier to access innovative therapies and life-saving medications than has ever been possible before. We sit right at the intersection of Medicine and technology, and are constantly innovating to drive better outcomes for our patients.
80% of clinical trials are delayed because they can’t find the patients to help; and patients don’t know how to engage with them. We’re closing that gap, using our in-house technology to match the right patients with the right trials as seamlessly as possible.
We launched in the US at the end of 2021, and have seen incredible traction since then. HealthMatch has grown to over 1 million users worldwide and has connected them to over 6,000 trials, and we are just getting started. We are backed by some of Australia’s most successful investors (Square Peg, Folklore) and are looking for driven people to continue to scale the HealthMatch platform.
We’re a small startup, so this role will need someone willing to take on lots of responsibilities and help where needed. You will play an important part in driving our marketing and patient engagement efforts.
You will deliver impactful social media campaigns to generate user growth in different health condition areas and increase general brand awareness. You will also create and monitor email and SMS campaigns to our existing user base to inform them of new clinical trial matches. You will need to be creative, willing, and able to work within the parameters of clinical trial advertising regulations and best practices to drive the best results for patients and clinical trial providers.
You will report to the Marketing Manager and collaborate with Product, Growth, Sales, and Customer Success. We will help guide your focus and find areas you can own and develop yourself. We want you to shape this role with us and need someone hungry to get involved and help the business grow.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong prioritization skills
- Enjoy problem solving
- No task too small attitude
- Proactive in finding places to help
- Willing to learn more about clinical trials industry
- Ability to grow with the role and company
Responsibilities - Social Media Advertising and Funnel Optimization
- Create social media ads through Canva.
- Manage and optimize Meta ad campaigns to drive targeted traffic and increase conversions.
- Monitor ad performance, analyze data, and implement A/B testing and experiments to optimize the marketing funnel.
- Continuously evaluate and improve key metrics such as click-through rates, conversion rates, and cost per acquisition.
- Explore other social media avenues depending on recruitment demographics.
Responsibilities - Email and SMS Marketing
- Coordinate trial delivery through effective email and SMS marketing campaigns.
- Develop content and engaging copy for campaign materials.
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of campaign results.
Responsibilities - Administrative Support
- Assist with administrative tasks related to day-to-day revenue-generating activities.
- Perform data entry and tracking using Excel or other tools.
- Maintain organized documentation and files for marketing campaigns.
- Support logistics, communication, and follow-up activities for successful conference participation and lead generation. Including but not limited to booth planning and materials creation.
Responsibilities - Collaboration and Communication
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to align strategies and campaign objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product, Growth, Sales, and Customer Success, to support their marketing needs.
- Liaise with external partners, such as trial sites.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the workplace - you could be switching from consulting to join a startup, or you could have done some marketing work in a startup before.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, and other marketing analytics tools, or a hunger to learn on the job.
- Experience with email marketing platforms and campaign management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in the healthcare or clinical research industry is a plus.
This is a full-time hybrid position. All staff are expected to work in the Sydney CBD office 2-3 days per week.
When you apply, please tell us about the things you’ve done to make you who you are (think your LinkedIn and/or CV), but don’t stop there - we want to hear more about your future: your connection with our mission (to accelerate medical research by putting patients at the heart of the drug development process) and what you think that you (and only you!) can bring to the team.
HealthMatch prides itself on its diverse and inclusive culture. We are an equal opportunity workplace and evaluate qualified applicants without regard to cultural background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or anything else.