Reports to: Chief of Staff
Location: Hybrid - Newmarket - 2-days on-site, 2-days WFH
Hours: 32 hours across a 4-day week (no salary sacrifice)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Who we are and what is important to us:
Wonde is an innovative and fast-growing, ed-tech scale-up that is on a mission to deliver cutting-edge technologies to improve ways of working for the education sector.
Our goal is to ensure the focus is always on the learning outcomes for the students. We do this by transforming how school data is maintained, managed and accessed by third-party applications (apps) via our simple API platform.
We are trusted by over 25,000 schools globally in the security and reliability of their technology and data.
We’re committed to changing the lives of students, teachers and parents and want the help of talented individuals who will support our journey in driving better outcomes for the education sector.
As Project Manager, you’ll act as the bridge between multiple teams within Wonde so we’re looking for a people person, someone who enjoys putting all the pieces together and an individual who can drive projects forward from conception through to delivery.
What you’ll be doing:
- Business partner with internal key stakeholders to develop, agree and implement project strategy
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure the correct skill set is supporting the project
- Promote effective communication between the teams with the responsibility of keeping stakeholders informed on project progress
- Help generate and deliver suitable metrics to support each project
- Ensure each team member understands their role and the project objectives
- Create, prepare and deliver reports on the status of projects throughout the project lifecycle
- Research new tools and technology to support the success of the projects
- Business partner with key stakeholders to identify risks in upcoming work
- Promote and facilitate new ways of working
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 2 years experience in a project manager role
- PRINCE2 qualification (a nice to have)
- A people-focused mentality with the ability to relate to a diverse range of individuals and teams
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder management with the ability to challenge decisions where necessary
- Demonstrable knowledge of multiple techniques, processes, patterns and tools that support a fast-moving and developing environment
- A team player who champions agile ways of working
- Natural in identifying and approaching new ideas
- The willingness to learn and evolve with a growth organisation
- Knowledge of Asana and Jira (a nice to have)
What you’ll get:
Wonde is much more than just a place to work. It is a place to grow, innovate, excel and learn. We have tech people, creative people, and people people, all focused on providing a superior customer experience.
We value, support, and champion those we work with - promoting personal growth and happiness. We get that our success is dependent on the collective energy, intelligence, and contributions of all our team members and we are committed to ensuring our work environment is the best it can be.
We value your commitment and have worked hard to create adaptable and comprehensive benefits packages to suit individual needs, although you can expect the below as standard:
- 4-day working week
- Flexible working schedule/work-from-home opportunities
- Onsite gym and well-being (quiet room) facilities
- Buying and selling holiday scheme (unlimited)
- Additional holiday for length of service
- Annual allowance for volunteering days
- Monthly lunch club (on us)
- Comprehensive wellness programmes (think meditation retreats and continuous access to well-being apps/initiatives)
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption benefits
- Electric car scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye examination scheme
- Financial contribution to the set up of work-from-home environments
- Use of new and leading technology in the form of apple products
- Frequent company-funded social events
- Office closure between Christmas & New Year
- Access to continuous learning and development opportunities
- Comprehensive employee referral scheme
- Casual Dress Code
In addition to the above, you’ll have access to our ‘take your pick’ benefits scheme which is tailored specifically to you!
Something looks off?