Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support Specialist
Reports to: Head of Integrations
Location: Hybrid - 2-days on-site (Newmarket) 2-days WFH
Hours: 32 hours across a 4-day week (no salary sacrifice)
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
Who we are and what is important to us:
Wonde is an innovative and fast-growing, ed-tech scale-up that is on a mission to deliver cutting-edge technologies to improve ways of working for the education sector.
Our goal is to ensure the focus is always on the learning outcomes for the students. We do this by transforming how school data is maintained, managed and accessed by third-party applications (apps) via our simple API platform.
We are trusted by over 25,000 schools globally in the security and reliability of their technology and data.
We’re committed to changing the lives of students, teachers and parents and want the help of talented individuals who will support our journey in driving better outcomes for the education sector.
As Customer Support Specialist, you will be the go-to person for our technical engagement with the schools. You’ll ensure the Wonde software is installed correctly and assist stakeholders with all integration support and requirements.
Each day you’ll be provided with the opportunity to complete a diverse range of responsibilities and will have the autonomy and freedom to shape the role how you see fit.
You’ll work closely and be supported by the wider integrations team on how best to navigate your new role.
You need not worry about previous technical experience, we're looking for a people person, an individual who enjoys supporting others.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as the first point of contact for any integrations queries and strive towards first-contact resolution, championing best practices
- Collaborate and partner with the schools to arrange appointments, complete integrations, and troubleshoot any issues
- Nurture existing relationships to ensure stakeholders are fully supported and maximising their partnership with Wonde
- Maintain an innovative mindset by always looking to streamline processes and improve how things get done
- Support stakeholders via phone, virtual calls & videos, and email
- Support the division and wider integrations team in a range of administrative duties
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues within Wonde to support wider business objectives in areas of expertise
- Collaborate with wider teams to further define and expand the scope of existing opportunities
What we're hoping you'll bring:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused and or support role
- Great attention to detail with an 'out of the box' approach to solving customer queries
- The ability to communicate with a diverse group of customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player attitude
What you’ll get:
Wonde is much more than just a place to work. It is a place to grow, innovate, excel and learn. We have tech people, creative people and people people, all focused on providing a superior customer experience.
We value, support and champion those we work with - promoting personal growth and happiness. We get that our success is dependent on the collective energy, intelligence and contributions of all our team members and we are committed to ensuring our work environment is the best it can be.
We value your commitment and have worked hard to create adaptable and comprehensive benefits packages to suit individual needs, although you can expect the below as standard:
- 4-day working week
- Flexible working schedule/work-from-home opportunities
- Onsite gym and well-being (quiet room) facilities
- Buying and selling holiday scheme (unlimited)
- Additional holiday for length of service
- Annual allowance for volunteering days
- Onsite trained mental health and well-being champions
- Monthly lunch club (on us)
- Comprehensive wellness programmes (think meditation retreats and continuous access to well-being apps/initiatives)
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Electric car scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye examination scheme
- Financial contribution to the set up of work-from-home environments
- Use of new and leading technology in the form of apple products
- Frequent company-funded social events
- Office closure between Christmas & New Year
- Access to continuous learning and development opportunities
- Comprehensive employee referral scheme
- Casual Dress Code
In addition to the above, you’ll have access to our ‘take your pick’ benefits scheme which is tailored specifically to you!
Wonde is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage interest from all candidates and do not discriminate against any non-merit factors. If you require any adjustments to the application or selection process please call or email us so we can ensure you have the correct support.
Please only use this number for needed amendments. If you're looking to understand more about an opportunity you’ll need to apply or confirm a time with the talent team at the above email address.
Something looks off?