Training & Quality Assistant
Training & Quality Assistant
Reports to: Customer Integrations Support Manager & Training and Quality Coordinator
Location: Hybrid - Newmarket, 2-days on-site, 2-days WFH
Hours: 32 hours across a 4-day week (no salary sacrifice)
Working Pattern: Full-time and term-time considered
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 (pro rata for term-time working patterns)
Product: API; https://www.wonde.com/
As Training & Quality Assistant you’ll support the integrations team's training programmes and champion best-in-class processes through quality analysis, promoting maximum efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
You’ll focus on driving the onboarding and training process to support the division's continued success. You’ll enjoy the challenge of doing things differently and will have an ‘out of the box’ mindset to promote and deliver engaging & impactful training and quality sessions and activities.
You’ll be an approachable team member for your colleagues and will act with integrity and confidentiality at all times.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support all newstarter onboarding programmes by coordinating the required introduction meetings
- Support the building out and coordination of newstarter training schedules
- Work closely with the Integrations Manager and Training and Quality Coordinator to monitor the teams training, regularly reporting on progress
- Support the identification of newstarter training needs and help customise training where necessary
- Support the organisation of training to upskill new & current employees knowledge base with internal and external parties
- Support the Integrations Manager and Training & Quality Coordinator in the building out and strengthening of current training materials and tools
- Prepare training packs, course material and tools for all internal training
- Develop and adopt best practices to drive newstarter engagement
- Support the Training & Quality Coordinator in listening and anylsing the quality of the integration teams calls
- Support the Training and Quality Coordiantor in reviewing and anylsing the quality of tickets
- Support the delivery of clear and concise feedback on calls and tickets, considering scope for improvement as well as identifying strength areas
- Participate in regularly meetings with the Training & Quality Coordinator to ensure alignment with feedback, quality benchmarking and processes
- Pick up adhoc Training & Quality focused tasked when required
What we’re hoping you’ll bring:
- A discrete and confidential way of working
- The desire to learn and take on new challenges
- A people focused mentality with the ability to communicate effectively to diverse groups
- Ability to build relationships and establish credibility with all peers
- Willingness to solve problems and find solutions
- The ability to provide feedback effectively and in a tactful manner
- Ability to prioritise workflow and meet deadlines
- Proactive approach with the capabilities to offer solutions
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with a high degree of attention to detail
- Ambition and initiative to drive quality in an evolving team and sector
What you’ll get:
Wonde is much more than just a place to work. It is a place to grow, innovate, excel and learn. We have tech people, creative people and people people, all focused on providing a superior customer experience.
We value, support and champion those we work with - promoting personal growth and happiness. We get that our success is dependent on the collective energy, intelligence and contributions of all our team members and we are committed to ensuring our work environment is the best it can be.
We value your commitment and have worked hard to create adaptable and comprehensive benefits packages to suit individual needs, although you can expect the below as standard:
- 4-day working week
- Flexible working schedule/work-from-home opportunities
- Onsite gym and well-being (quiet room) facilities
- Buying and selling holiday scheme
- Additional holiday for length of service
- Annual allowance for volunteering days
- Onsite trained mental health and well-being champions
- Monthly lunch club (on us)
- Comprehensive wellness programmes (think meditation retreats and continuous access to well-being apps/initiatives)
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Electric car scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye examination scheme
- Financial contribution to the set up of work-from-home environments
- Use of new and leading technology in the form of apple products
- Frequent company-funded social events
- Office closure between Christmas & New Year
- Access to continuous learning and development opportunities
- Comprehensive employee referral scheme
- Casual Dress Code
In addition to the above, you’ll have access to our ‘take your pick’ benefits scheme which is tailored specifically to you!
Wonde is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage interest from all candidates and do not discriminate against any non-merit factors. If you require any adjustments to the application or selection process please call or email us so we can ensure you have the correct support.
Please only use this number for needed amendments. If you're looking to understand more about an opportunity you’ll need to apply or confirm a time with the talent team at the above email address.