Reports to: Senior Credit Controller
Location: Penryn - 2-days on-site, 2-days WFH
Hours: 32hours across a 4-day week (no salary sacrifice)
Working Pattern: Term Time
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 pro rata
Product: Evouchers - https://www.evouchers.com/
At Evouchers, our desire to provide effective, simple solutions for businesses drives our innovation forward. We specialise in creating secure, flexible voucher systems that enable you to support, reward and motivate.
3 years ago Wonde launched its Evouchers platform. To date, we have distributed 5.8 million vouchers to families, individuals and communities who need them most. Our voucher solution meets a broad range of needs; consumer goods, experiences, incentives schemes and wider initiatives.
Our journey in supporting people has only just begun and as we continue with our mission we’re looking for talented individuals who will nurture the same passion and commitment as our colleagues in making a difference.
As Credit Controller, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the timely payment of invoices within the agreed payment terms and credit limits.
You'll have a variety of responsibilities covering all areas of credit control and will enjoy communicating with a diverse range of customers from within the education sector.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively work through the debtors to ensure all overdue debts are collected in a timely manner
- Build effective relationships to support collection, adapting collection style to support a diverse pool of customers
- Pursue collections through multiple communication channels, email, telephone, video calls and ticketing systems
- Review monthly overdue accounts and act accordingly
- Maintain an accurate collection diary
- Escalate and track the progress of queries raised within finance and wider departments
- Monitor and review failed direct debits and pursue alternative payment
- Where appropriate and needed escalate concerns to the finance manager
What we’re hoping you’ll bring:
- Previous experience in a credit control position (nice to have, full training will be given)
- Ability to prioritise workflow and ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to influence and learn in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with a high degree of attention to detail
- Good attitude towards individual and team success
- Flexible in your approach with the ability to adapt to a diverse pool of customers, where personality and professionalism is needed
What you’ll get:
Evouchers is much more than just a place to work. It is a place to grow, innovate, excel and learn. We have tech people, creative people and people people, all focused on providing a superior customer experience.
We value, support and champion those we work with - promoting personal growth and happiness. We get that our success is dependent on the collective energy, intelligence and contributions of all our team members and we are committed to ensuring our work environment is the best it can be.
We value your commitment and have worked hard to create adaptable and comprehensive benefits packages to suit individual needs, although you can expect the below as standard:
- 4-day working week
- Flexible working schedule/work-from-home opportunities
- Onsite gym and well-being (quiet room) facilities
- Buying and selling holiday scheme
- Additional holiday for length of service
- Annual allowance for volunteering days
- Onsite trained mental health and well-being champions
- Monthly lunch club (on us)
- Comprehensive wellness programmes (think meditation retreats and continuous access to well-being apps/initiatives)
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Electric car scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye examination scheme
- Financial contribution to the set up of work-from-home environments
- Use of new and leading technology in the form of apple products
- Frequent company-funded social events
- Office closure between Christmas & New Year
- Access to continuous learning and development opportunities
- Comprehensive employee referral scheme
- Casual Dress Code
In addition to the above, you’ll have access to our ‘take your pick’ benefits scheme which is tailored specifically to you!
Wonde is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage interest from all candidates and do not discriminate against any non-merit factors. If you require any adjustments to the application or selection process please call or email us so we can ensure you have the correct support.
Please only use this number for needed amendments. If you're looking to understand more about an opportunity you’ll need to apply or confirm a time with the talent team at the above email address.