Head of Sales
Head of Sales
Reports to: Head of Operations
Location: Hybrid - Newmarket - 3-days on-site, 1-day WFH
Hours: 32 hours across a 4-day week (no salary sacrifice)
Salary: £60,000 - £85,000
Product: Evouchers - https://www.evouchers.com/
At Evouchers, our desire to provide effective, simple solutions for businesses drives our innovation forward. We specialise in creating secure, flexible voucher systems that enable you to support, reward and motivate.
3 years ago Wonde launched its Evouchers platform. To date, we have distributed 5.8 million vouchers to families, individuals and communities who need them most. Our voucher solution meets a broad range of needs; consumer goods, experiences, incentives schemes and wider initiatives.
Our journey in supporting people has only just begun and as we continue with our mission we’re looking for talented individuals who will nurture the same passion and commitment as our colleagues in making a difference.
As our Head of Sales, you’ll lead a growing team of business development managers in the gift card and voucher industry.
You will support our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives and will be responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
You’ll be responsible for upskilling the BDM division and will lead by example to set a best-in-class culture whilst enjoying the challenge of doing things differently.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own, hit and exceed annual sales targets within assigned territories and accounts for you and the team
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Understand gift cards/vouchers proposition and be able to articulate their functions and benefits to customers
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop the sales team and work with adjacent teams with sales and new business development
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new customers
- Provide support in case of any issues/escalations direct to customers or through your team
- Report key metrics and define team strategy to increase employee performances
- Create and champion an elite culture, investing in our people
- Conduct 1:1’s, setting goals and initiatives to enhance employee performance and job satisfaction
What we’re hoping you’ll bring:
- Proven sales manager or sales director experience with a demonstrable track record meeting and exceeding targets
- Senior management experience within loyalty management, reward management, gift cards or B2B (a nice to have)
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and evolving environment
What you’ll get:
Wonde is much more than just a place to work. It is a place to grow, innovate, excel and learn. We have tech people, creative people and people people, all focused on providing a superior customer experience.
We value, support and champion those we work with - promoting personal growth and happiness. We get that our success is dependent on the collective energy, intelligence and contributions of all our team members and we are committed to ensuring our work environment is the best it can be.
We value your commitment and have worked hard to create adaptable and comprehensive benefits packages to suit individual needs, although you can expect the below as standard:
- 4-day working week
- Flexible working schedule/work-from-home opportunities
- Onsite gym and well-being (quiet room) facilities
- Buying and selling holiday scheme
- Additional holiday for length of service
- Annual allowance for volunteering days
- Onsite trained mental health and well-being champions
- Monthly lunch club (on us)
- Comprehensive wellness programmes (think meditation retreats and continuous access to well-being apps/initiatives)
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Electric car scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye examination scheme
- Financial contribution to the set up of work-from-home environments
- Use of new and leading technology in the form of apple products
- Frequent company-funded social events
- Office closure between Christmas & New Year
- Access to continuous learning and development opportunities
- Comprehensive employee referral scheme
- Casual Dress Code
In addition to the above, you’ll have access to our ‘take your pick’ benefits scheme which is tailored specifically to you!
Wonde is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage interest from all candidates and do not discriminate against any non-merit factors. If you require any adjustments to the application or selection process please call or email us so we can ensure you have the correct support.
Please only use this number for needed amendments. If you're looking to understand more about an opportunity you’ll need to apply or confirm a time with the talent team at the above email address.